January 26, 2011

Privacy...

After much thought I have chosen to make this blog private. While I would love to keep it public I need to be able to be as honest as possible and I do not feel the freedom to do that with a public blog.

This blog is intended to chronicle my journey into youth ministry--the good, as well as the difficult. I want this blog, as well as my other blog (which is still public: http://be-speechless.blogspot.com/), to be an alter to the Lord as well as a way for me to look back and see how far God has brought me.

If you are reading this then I have sent you an invitation to follow this blog. Do not feel obligated to do so! My blogs are really for me and God alone. I invite you only because you are a big part of my life and are on this journey with me. I trust you and your opinions and  also know that I can count on your confidentiality:)

I am looking forward to blogging here in complete freedom and pray that God will help me to honor Him with every word and every thought.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Thank you for including me in this journey of yours! I love you!

Sherry said...

I am so blessed by having you as my friend and I am glad that you are letting me read about your journey that God is taking you on.

Tanya Ross said...

Thanks for inviting me. Seriously, you are right, the blogs are for us alone and it is nice to have comments, but in the end it is about our walk with God. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.