September 20, 2013

Waiting...

I am becoming discontent and I do not know what that means. Yet, I know exactly what this means--God is getting ready to do something big. I know this because approximately 7 years ago, I began to feel discontent and 2 years later...I was quitting my job and starting college to become a youth pastor.

God is moving. He is stirring my heart. He is shaking up my view of Him and His Word and His church. I want to stay planted, firm in what I know....in what I think I know....in my comfort zone. Yet, to stay would be detrimental. Yes, to my call and my future, but more importantly--to my relationship with Him; the very thing that propels me forward in this life on earth.

So, I wait. In eager anticipation of what God has planned.

Speak, Lord. Your servant is listening....

No comments: